Biasi Advance 35 Combi Heating Pack 7 Radiators
- Biasi Advance 35 Combi Boiler (5 Years Warranty)
- Standard Horizontal Flue
- 6 x Radiators (any available size)
- 1 x Chrome towel radiator (any available size)
- 7 x TRV/lockshields (2 chrome for the towel radiator)
- Melpass Inhibitor
- Melpass Cleaner - Radiator Flush
About the Boiler:
The Advance Plus range is our latest intelligent gas boiler, all models are equipped with cutting edge quad processor technology, making them extremely reliable and efficient.
Safety is always paramount to Biasi, all modern boilers would have some kind of lock out systems should a fault or interruption to the gas supply occur. The difference with the Advance Plus is that if this happens and the gas supply returns, the boiler recognises this and clears the safety lock out without the need of any human intervention.
We have given this range a simple up/down mode to control your heating and hot water temperatures. An optional and easy to use 24hr mechanical clock is available, it fits neatly into the control pad on the front of the boiler, allowing you to control when your heating turns on and off during the day whilst enjoying instant hot water as and when required.
Advance Plus boilers come with a comprehensive 5 year warranty, subject to terms and conditions, which you can download from the warranty section.
All Advance Plus boilers come with built-in frost protection, which stops the boiler from freezing during the winter months. The boilers also have a built-in component anti-seizure routine that stops components seizing during periods of inactivity.
The range comes in a 25kw, 30kw and 35kw, making them suitable for most domestic installations.
|Flow Rate (L/min)||15.6|
For small items (under 2Kg) we use Royal Mail to send our parcels to the provided address and the standard shipping charge is £4.99 to any destination in the UK.
For Medium items (From 2Kg to 15Kg) we use Parcel Force to send our parcels to the provided address and the standard shipping charge is £15 for Parcel Force 48 and £20 for Parcel Force 24 to any destination in the UK.
For Orders value less than £200, only payment in advance will be accepted (eg. Debit Card or BACS).
This is where we are different than other mainstream plumbing and heating merchants. We use our own drivers and vans to deliver large items and this for you means that:
- We take great care to make sure the items arrive at your door safely with no damages.
- We offer continuous assistance throughout the dispatch, transit and delivery process. So we keep you informed and make sure you have all you need for your project.
- We can collect cash on delivery, after you have checked and are happy with the goods which you have received.
- You will decide the best time for the delivery and our driver will inform you one hour before arriving.
- Our drivers are also fully knowledgeable on the products they are transporting, so that you can ask them any question when they arrive.
How it works?
When you finished adding the items to the basket all you have to do is to enter your postcode and you will have an instant quote of the delivery charge. This depends on the Postcode and the items you have ordered.
|Zone||Cost||Postcodes Beginning With|
|1||£ 15.00||B, CV, DE, DY, GL, HR, NG, NP, WR, WS, WV|
|2||£ 20.00||BS, CF, CW, LE, MK, NN, OX, S, SK, ST, TF|
|3||£ 35.00||AL, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, CA, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, DA, DH, DL, DN, DT, E, EC, EN, EX, FY, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HU, HX, IG, IP, KT, L, LA, LD, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, N, NE, NR, NW, OL, PE, PL, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, SA, SE, SG, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, SW, SY, TA, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, YO|
|4||Contact us for a quote||DG, EH, G, KA, ML, TD|
|N||Not currently Covered|
DG, EH, G, KA, ML, TD, AB, BT, DD, FK, HS, IV, KW, KY, PA, PH, ZE