Vaillant ecoTEC Pro 28 Combi Heating Pack 7 Radiators
- Vaillant Eco Tec pro 28 Combination Boiler (5 Years Warranty)
- Standard Horizontal Flue
- 6 x Radiators (any available size)
- 1 x Chrome towel radiator (any available size)
- 7 x TRV/lockshields (2 chrome for the towel radiator)
- Melpass Inhibitor
- Melpass Cleaner - Radiator Flush
About the Boiler:
Vaillant ecoTEC Pro Combination Boiler have the same high build quality as ecoTEC plus combi models, but with a more basic specification. Vaillant Combi Boilers are highly efficient and deliver a top SEDBUK Band 'A' rated fuel efficiency and powerful DHW performance. Vaillant are widely recognised as the leading heating technology company in Europe, and as one of the market and technology leaders, Vaillant develop best in class products for domestic comforts.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger.
- Pneumatic gas system.
- High efficiency pump.
- Easy to use backlit interface display.
- SEDBUK Band 'A' rated fuel efficiency - economical to run.
- Intelligent and precise self setting gas combustion.
- Attractive case with improved aesthetics.
- Removable side panels for improved accessibility.
- Lightweight - from 34kg, lightest in class.
- Compact dimensions.
- Unobtrusive appearance with rear-facing connections.
- Compatible with Vaillant's Variable Termination Kit and ecoLEVEL condensate pump.
- Compatible with Vaillant's wide range of controls.
|Flow Rate (L/min)||11.5|
For small items (under 2Kg) we use Royal Mail to send our parcels to the provided address and the standard shipping charge is £4.99 to any destination in the UK.
For Medium items (From 2Kg to 15Kg) we use Parcel Force to send our parcels to the provided address and the standard shipping charge is £15 for Parcel Force 48 and £20 for Parcel Force 24 to any destination in the UK.
For Orders value less than £200, only payment in advance will be accepted (eg. Debit Card or BACS).
This is where we are different than other mainstream plumbing and heating merchants. We use our own drivers and vans to deliver large items and this for you means that:
- We take great care to make sure the items arrive at your door safely with no damages.
- We offer continuous assistance throughout the dispatch, transit and delivery process. So we keep you informed and make sure you have all you need for your project.
- We can collect cash on delivery, after you have checked and are happy with the goods which you have received.
- You will decide the best time for the delivery and our driver will inform you one hour before arriving.
- Our drivers are also fully knowledgeable on the products they are transporting, so that you can ask them any question when they arrive.
How it works?
When you finished adding the items to the basket all you have to do is to enter your postcode and you will have an instant quote of the delivery charge. This depends on the Postcode and the items you have ordered.
FREE DELIVERY: Some items might have a promotional free delivery badge, add this items and then any other item added with be delivered free of charge. Please note that Free delivery offers do not cover zones 3 and 4 as per below table. For zones 5 and 6 an additional charge will be required to ship the items.
|Zone||Cost||Postcodes Beginning With|
|1||£ 15.00||B, CV, DE, DY, GL, HR, NG, NP, WR, WS, WV|
|2||£ 20.00||BS, CF, CW, LE, MK, NN, OX, S, SK, ST, TF|
|3||£ 35.00||AL, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, CA, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, DA, DH, DL, DN, DT, E, EC, EN, EX, FY, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HU, HX, IG, IP, KT, L, LA, LD, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, N, NE, NR, NW, OL, PE, PL, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, SA, SE, SG, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, SW, SY, TA, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, YO|
|4||£65.00||DG, EH, G, KA, ML, TD|
|5||Call us for a quote|
DG, EH, G, KA, ML, TD, AB, BT, DD, FK, HS, IV, KW, KY, PA, PH, ZE