Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 938 Combi Heating Pack 7 Radiators
- Vaillant Eco Tec Plus 938 Combination Storage Boiler (5 Years Warranty)
- Standard Horizontal Flue
- 6 x Radiators (any available size)
- 1 x Chrome towel radiator (any available size)
- 7 x TRV/lockshields (2 chrome for the towel radiator)
- Melpass Inhibitor
- Melpass Cleaner - Radiator Flush
About the Boiler:
The Vaillant EcoTEC Plus 938 storage combination boiler is designed especially for larger homes with a higher hot water demand typically a 3/4 bedroom detached house with 1 or 2 bathrooms and an en-suite. The innovative, fully integrated hot water storage device at the back of the boiler enables it to deliver up to 20 litres of hot water per minute (significantly more than a traditional combi boiler) without the need for a separate hot water cylinder or cold water tank in the loft.
- Innovative new electronic gas and air modulation system for a cleaner, lower emission combustion
- New higher efficiency pump for reduced energy consumption and lower standby losses
- Flame lift detection system for more efficient and quieter combustion
- Stylish new case and control panel design for enhanced appearance
- Standard 5 year warranty extended to 7 years when installed by a Vaillant Advance installer
|Flow Rate (L/min)||15.9|
For small items (under 2Kg) we use Royal Mail to send our parcels to the provided address and the standard shipping charge is £4.99 to any destination in the UK.
For Medium items (From 2Kg to 15Kg) we use Parcel Force to send our parcels to the provided address and the standard shipping charge is £15 for Parcel Force 48 and £20 for Parcel Force 24 to any destination in the UK.
For Orders value less than £200, only payment in advance will be accepted (eg. Debit Card or BACS).
This is where we are different than other mainstream plumbing and heating merchants. We use our own drivers and vans to deliver large items and this for you means that:
- We take great care to make sure the items arrive at your door safely with no damages.
- We offer continuous assistance throughout the dispatch, transit and delivery process. So we keep you informed and make sure you have all you need for your project.
- We can collect cash on delivery, after you have checked and are happy with the goods which you have received.
- You will decide the best time for the delivery and our driver will inform you one hour before arriving.
- Our drivers are also fully knowledgeable on the products they are transporting, so that you can ask them any question when they arrive.
How it works?
When you finished adding the items to the basket all you have to do is to enter your postcode and you will have an instant quote of the delivery charge. This depends on the Postcode and the items you have ordered.
|Zone||Cost||Postcodes Beginning With|
|1||£ 15.00||B, CV, DE, DY, GL, HR, NG, NP, WR, WS, WV|
|2||£ 20.00||BS, CF, CW, LE, MK, NN, OX, S, SK, ST, TF|
|3||£ 35.00||AL, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, CA, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, DA, DH, DL, DN, DT, E, EC, EN, EX, FY, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HU, HX, IG, IP, KT, L, LA, LD, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, N, NE, NR, NW, OL, PE, PL, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, SA, SE, SG, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, SW, SY, TA, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, YO|
|4||Contact us for a quote||DG, EH, G, KA, ML, TD|
|N||Not currently Covered|
DG, EH, G, KA, ML, TD, AB, BT, DD, FK, HS, IV, KW, KY, PA, PH, ZE